Provision of Services
You are eligible to use the services offered by us only if you satisfy the following:
– You agree to abide by and comply with the TOU at all times
– You have provided all information we require in connection with your registration, and that this information is accurate, complete and current.
– You promptly maintain and update said information to as to ensure its accuracy at all times
– You agree that the use of our services and your registration with us shall be conditional at all times on your complying and observing these TOU.
Use of the Site
You must not:
– Attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with the Site or any material or content displayed on the Site;
– Distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the contents of or material displayed on the Site for any public or commercial purpose without our written consent; and/or
– Access or use the Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
– Make changes to any content, course information, e-testing questions or specifications, or other information without any authorisation from Wow Works Pte Ltd.